Monday, June 6, 2011

Just to break the ice...

Hi! Dave Molnar here, just wanted to say hello and that I am honored and excited to be a part of this first MFA class! I am looking forward to meeting all of you and am encouraged and inspired by the work I have seen so far. I also feel lucky, as several of us are all going to be working together in Santa Fe in a few weeks. It will be a nice introduction to some classmates in a great, no pressure, good time atmosphere. If anyone wants to get in touch for any reason, please feel free - might as well open that door as soon as possible! I can sometimes get a little off topic and long winded (as I'm sure Christopher can attest, from some of the e-mails I've sent him) so I'll just leave it at this right now. Anxious to start the adventure together!

PS -  Go Bruins!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave! I'll be in Santa Fe & look forward to meeting you in person. See you soon, Angelina

    ReplyDelete